My boys are growing up. We are down to 2 foster kittens and I can't help but feel so close to them and call them "my boys". We're still looking for homes for them, and hopefully have secured a courtesy listing on Petfinder through a local rescue. We should have done this weeks ago, but I guess we thought we could do place them ourselves.
I took some new pictures of them today to put on their Petfinder pages, and that made me look back through old pictures of them, when we first brought them in.
April 24 - 1 day old
May 22 - 4 weeks old

Dwight
July 7 - 11 weeks old
May 22 - 4 weeks old

Elliott
July 7 - 11 weeks old
Their little 4-week-old pictures make me want to shrink them down and do it all over again. What an experience it has been. We were able to see the 2 kittens that R's cousin took on the Fourth of July for the first time since we said goodbye to them. They're doing great!
0 comments:
Post a Comment