Monday, June 1, 2009

I'm sorry, am I in your way?

I have driven to the City twice in the last week (an hour drive each way) and I just can't believe some drivers on the road. You know who I'm talking about. The ones who zoom past you in the passing lane going 25 miles over the speed limit because they're in such a hurry. The ones who ride my tail when I'm already going 5-10 miles over the speed limit, because they're in such a hurry. Really? One guy tailgated me until I could get over, then sped by me, then cut back in front of me just to turn right a few feet later, all of this with his young daughter in the front seat. What a great example he is setting for her.

I'm sorry, I just had to get that off my chest. Stupid drivers annoy me to no end. It is quite possibly my biggest pet peeve.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That stuff happens all the time where I live. On top of that there was a mother pushing her daughter in a stoller right across heavy traffic...the cross walk was 100 yards away...