Somebody got to play in the mud yesterday...

Actually, that picture doesn't show the mud the best, but it does show his incredibly cute crooked teeth.
After all the rain we've been getting the past week, the cow field that R and Cash usually play in was a muddy mess. Unfortunately, Cash has been cooped up for a while without exercise and it was imperative that he got outside yesterday, so R just let him run through the mud since it would be pretty darn hard to stop him from doing that anyway.

Then, since it wasn't too cold, he got a bath outside. {See that kiddie pool? We bought it for him last summer and he didn't want anything to do with it. We're hoping he'll like it better this year.}
I felt like the paparazzi taking pictures through the window. But I think my boys are special enough for that.
2 comments:
Too cute!
Cash has the cutest smile. I'm jealous of all the land that you guys have around you. It must be great to let him run around and not worry about people!
Post a Comment