This is my wonderfully cheap bookcase from WalMart that was purchased many years ago. I have all of my scrapbook and other craft supplies organized in such a way that I can easily get to them.
My storage cups made from soup cans covered in scrapbook paper that matches the scrapbook paper covered canvases on the wall.
And my favorite part of the area, my photo printer. It prints photos up to 4x6 inches, but also smaller. I love that I can print whatever size I need for the project I am working on.
That's my area! The cats love sitting on top of the bookshelf or in the windowsills while I work. In fact, I kind of thought they would come join me while I took the pictures, but they are both napping back in the bedroom. I hope to have some new kitty pictures soon as I figure out my new camera.
1 comments:
great area! your guitar hero drums made me laugh because we have the same storage plan that you do. :)
Post a Comment