A couple of months ago Rodney and I joined a new small group through our church. We love our regular small group, which meets during the Sunday School hour on Sunday mornings, but we were invited to be part of a smaller small group (only 4 couples) that meets in a home every other Sunday evening. It's a different experience for us, and we love both of our groups.
Our new group involves everyone bringing some food and a small finger-food type dinner. I have been searching for new recipes to try. Of course, I usually go to Pinterest for some inspiration.
Here are some that I have tried or want to try. If you're looking for a crowd-pleaser, give one of these a try.
Simple and easy Pepperoni Cheese Stick Roll Ups:
These chicken roll-ups were a hit:
I can't wait to try these individual seven-layer dips:
My friend Aimee made this dip last week and it was fantastic:




0 comments:
Post a Comment