Tuesday, April 19, 2011

photo dump

Don't let this face fool you.  This boy hasn't met a bite of food that he doesn't like.

Isaac got a smartphone a few weeks ago.  He's the only one of the three of us that owns one.

Zeus and Sophie don't stay close long enough for any fur or body parts to be grabbed, but our outside tomcat is a little more laid back and Isaac got his tail good yesterday.  

Isaac loves his exersaucer, and lately he has been obsessed with Mr. Twirly Bird. It's the first thing he goes for when you put him in, and it can keep him occupied for quite a while.



During a recent trip to Babies R Us, my mom took Isaac down the toy aisle and decided he needed this guitar.  It plays rocked out versions of typical kids' songs and the middle part is a rattle that spins.  Isaac loves spinning the middle bubble, and it's pretty darn cute because it looks he's playing the guitar.

This is how I found Isaac during his morning nap one day last week.  That's his seahorse beside him.  I always leave Seahorse laying parallel to him, but Isaac had other plans before he eventually passed out.
(By the way, I would rate our video monitor as my #1 baby item.  I don't know what I would do without it!)

My living room looks like a daycare center, and I guess it kind of is.  From left to right: exersaucer, blanket that is always there for floor time, box of toys, activity gym, jumperoo (our newest addition), and bouncer.  
And that W on the mantle?  It now sits in 2 pieces thanks to an incident with the gray cat the other day.  

0 comments: