Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Shoe love

Have I ever mentioned how much I love Target? One of the saddest things about moving to be here with Rodney is that I left my Target behind. We went to visit my parents last weekend and I convinced my sweet husband to take me to Target on our date night (after dinner). I found a cute pair of shoes that I just have to own.

Let me tell you about my shoes that I wear. In the summer I wear flip flops, flips flops, and flip flops. In the winter I wear my Birkenstock clogs, my clogs, and my clogs. That's about it. I was just telling R the other day that I would like to find another acceptable pair of shoes to wear this fall/winter. I found them. They didn't have my size, so I'm going to have to order them online. It's not very often that I get excited about shoes.

0 comments: