I would bore you to tears if I showed you a breakdown of a normal day for the cats. Like most (all) cats, they sleep most of the day. They will usually sleep in the same place for several days, then switch it up and find a new place for another week or two. Most recently, if you walked in my house during the day, you would find Zeus here:

And if you walked into our master bathroom and turned around to use the toilet, you might be surprised to find Sophie here:

My sweet Sophie likes to be closed up in small spaces.




And like any good woman, she LOVES shoes. I have only caught it with the camera a few times, but she will flop over on a shoe, roll around, and rub her face on it. That's my girl.


Sophie really overpowered Zeus in this post, but he just doesn't have as many picture-worthy moments.
Update: 2 hours after I wrote about Zeus not having picture-worthy moments, I found him under Cash's feeding station, the same place Sophie is in a picture above. This picture also represents one of his quirks. He love to lay in the sun and will follow the sun spot from the windows all over the house.

2 comments:
Oh my word, those are too precious!
OMG, that's so funny about the shoes! Our one cat LOVES shoes! He especially loves them right when you take them off and they're nice and warm. Gross if you ask me, but so cute. I created a collage of pictures of him in shoes...lol.
Post a Comment