I think one of everyone's favorite parts of Christmas is the traditions that we develop and repeat every year. Rodney and I started some of our own traditions when we got married and it's very exciting to do those every year with our new family, especially as Isaac gets older. This is by far the most exciting Christmas season with Isaac. He was so excited to pick out his own little tree for his room and was thrilled to find out we would have a big one too.
The selection was pretty sparse and we didn't find anything worth having for a while. We actually had to go further up than we ever have before. Since it was so far up, Isaac and I stayed behind a bit and let my dad and Rodney pick the trees.
I can't imagine not having a real tree. I love everything about it. Isaac was thrilled to help us decorate, but got a pretty frustrated when he couldn't get the ornaments on the limb. We let him a do a few while we exercised our patience, then did the rest after he went to bed.









0 comments:
Post a Comment